Are you seeking to attempt something new and tasty for lunch or dinner? Look no more! We have the perfect dish for you – a mouthwatering cut cheese sandwich. Stemming from the streets of New York City, this sandwich has gotten popularity for its special flavors and satisfying combination of ingredients. Whether you are a cheese lover or simply wanting to try something brand-new, this dish is bound to end up being a favorite in your house.
1 extra pound hamburger
1 onion, carefully sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 green bell pepper, finely sliced
4 slices American cheese
4 below rolls
Hot sauce (optional)
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a huge frying pan, cook the hamburger over medium warm up until browned. Break the beef right into little pieces with a spatula or wood spoon as it chefs. Season with salt and pepper to preference.
2. Once the beef is cooked, remove it from the frying pan and set it aside. In the same frying pan, include the cut onion, garlic, and bell pepper. Cook up until the veggies are soft and translucent.
3. Return the prepared hamburger to the frying pan with the veggies and mix well. Continue cooking for an additional 2-3 mins to allow the flavors to meld together.
4. Put together the sandwiches by spreading out a layer of mayonnaise and ketchup on the below rolls. Include a generous amount of the hamburger and vegetable blend on each roll.
5. Top each sandwich with two slices of American cheese and position them under the griddle for a couple of minutes up until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
6. Optional: Add a few dashes of hot sauce for an additional kick of flavor.
7. Serve the sliced cheese sandwiches hot and appreciate!
This recipe is excellent for a quick and satisfying dish. The combination of hamburger, onions, and peppers, together with the dissolved American cheese produces a tasty and soothing experience. You can customize the dish by adding your favorite garnishes or dressings to boost the flavors much more. So, why not provide this cut cheese sandwich a try? Your taste buds will certainly thanks!